What's new in this version:
LastPass 4.1.44 (64-bit)
- Fixed: Second iteration on fixing vulnerabilities reported by security researcher
- Fixed: 3.0 mode on Firefox 52 is freezing extension dropdown
- Fixed: Typo on SMS passcode message
- Fixed: Autofill fails on online.citi.com
- Fixed: Settings with values in Extension > Preferences can get unsaved
- Fixed: False reprompt on battle.net
- Improved: Registration tab handling on first install
- Improved: Added new translations
- Improved: Saving generated passwords
- New: Updated prompt for saving a site and enhanched infield menu experience in Firefox and Safari
- New: Repositioning Show Matching Sites in the extension dropdown
LastPass 4.1.2 (64-bit)
- Improved: Restored “Replace Site” functionality to save site dialog when opened from web site notification.
- Improved: Don’t submit save request when an item’s data has not changed.
- Fixed: Show credit monitoring terms and conditions.
- Fixed: Removed inline-style CSP violation errors.