Save your time and let security software to keep your safe!
- 17 Jan 18 - Rambox 0.5.14 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.3 Build 729
- 17 Jan 18 - XYplorer 18.60.0200
- 17 Jan 18 - DiskDigger 18.104.22.1687
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 292 (32-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - NVIDIA GeForce Experience 22.214.171.124
- 17 Jan 18 - VSDC Free Video Editor 126.96.36.1995 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - 3uTools 2.19
- 17 Jan 18 - PowerDVD 17.0.2508.62
- 17 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.1 (64-bit)
About Loaris Trojan Remover
Loaris Trojan Remover is a powerful yet simple solution for malware removal and cleanup of your computer from contemporary forms of online security threats. If you think that your system runs extremely slow and you are no longer able to use its resources completely, it's probably a good time to scan your system with our recommended malware removal tool. The program will quickly identify all possible viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware and other forms of infections. Scan your system with our anti-spyware program to completely get rid of all sorts trojans on your computer. Antimalware solutions offered by Loaris will outdo your expectations, and you will see what it means to have your computer protected by reliable security software. Dow... Read More »
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2949
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.3.1
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 3.1.29
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.21
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- F-SecureF-Secure Online Scanner 184.108.40.206...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware