Anti-malware and security software to keep you safe from online threats
- 21 Mar 18 - Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.14.7501
- 21 Mar 18 - Media Player Codec Pack 4.4.8
- 21 Mar 18 - Zenmap 7.70
- 21 Mar 18 - SMPlayer 18.3.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Mar 18 - FastStone Capture 8.9
- 21 Mar 18 - Google Chrome 65.0.3325.181 (32-bit)
- 21 Mar 18 - XYplorer 18.90
- 21 Mar 18 - RawTherapee 5.4 (64-bit)
- 21 Mar 18 - Telegram for Desktop 1.2.14
- 21 Mar 18 - Viber for Windows 8.5.0
About Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware's industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run a scan. It's that simple. Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC. Either way you're crushing malware and foiling hackers. According to OPSWAT, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware offline installer for PC is the most popular security product installed by users.What is Malwarebytes 3.0?"It combines all of our malware-fighting technologies into one program that scans for threats 4x faster. It improves on, and... Read More »
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.6.46
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 188.8.131.52
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 184.108.40.206
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 220.127.116.11
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1254
- RogueKillerRogueKiller 18.104.22.168
- aswMBRaswMBR 22.214.171.1240
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware