How to uninstall McAfee Windows security software from Windows PC
- 19 Jul 18 - Imo Messenger for Windows 1.3.0
- 19 Jul 18 - SmartGit 18.1.4
- 19 Jul 18 - Vivaldi 1.15.1147.55 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - ProgDVB 7.24.4 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - RogueKiller 18.104.22.168
- 19 Jul 18 - DVDFab 10.2.0.1 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - Prism Video File Converter 4.13
- 19 Jul 18 - CLIQZ 1.21.1
- 19 Jul 18 - SAM Cast 2018.6
- 19 Jul 18 - SAM DJ 2018.6 (64-bit)
About McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool
Use the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool to remove data completely for a McAfee Security product installation on a supported Windows operating system.If your McAfee products were pre-installed by your computer manufacturer, ensure that you activate your McAfee subscription to retain your entitlement before you attempt to remove it.Intel Security recommends that you uninstall your McAfee home user products using the Windows removal methods shown below. If you are not able to remove your products in this way, skip to the Download and run McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool (MCPR tool) section.McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool works with: McAfee Security Scan Plus McAfee VirusScan McAfee Total Protection McAfee Small Business Sec... Read More »
- Registry DefraAuslogics Registry Defrag 11.0.12...
- TweakerUltimate Windows Tweaker 4.4.1
- StellarStellar Phoenix Windows Data Reco...
- PassMozPassMoz LabWin 22.214.171.124
- Paragon HardParagon Hard Disk Manager Profess...
- Cleaner FreeDuplicate Cleaner Free 4.1.0
- Avira RegistryAvira Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.199
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Free 188.8.131.52...
- UnInstallerAshampoo UnInstaller 7.0.0
- WinSetupUSBWinSetupFromUSB 1.8
- Mail PassViewMail PassView 1.86
- Glary ProGlary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.206
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware