Designed to extract data from MKV files. It can be used in a batch mode!
- 22 Jun 18 - MacDrive Standard 10.5.4.9
- 22 Jun 18 - WavePad Sound Editor 8.13
- 22 Jun 18 - Charles 4.2.6 (64-bit)
- 22 Jun 18 - Wise Registry Cleaner 9.64
- 22 Jun 18 - Unity 2018.1.6
- 22 Jun 18 - WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0.5
- 22 Jun 18 - Comodo IceDragon Internet Browser 60.0.2....
- 22 Jun 18 - PDFCreator 3.2.2
- 22 Jun 18 - Wise Care 365 Free 4.89
- 22 Jun 18 - Free Studio 18.104.22.1680
About MKVCleaver (32-bit)
MKVCleaver is a front end (GUI) for MKVExtract.exe (from MKVToolNix package by Moritz Bunkus) which extracts data from MKV files. MKVExtract is a command line tool and is capable of extracting tracks, attachments, tags, subtitles and other information from an MKV file, but it can only work with one file at a time. And many times if you are dealing with TV shows they come as many separate MKV files.So if you wanted to modify stream data (video, audio, subtitles) inside of an MKV file you would need to extract data first (could be a subtitle track to fix display issues, for example), adjust it and then mux it back together. Now imagine doing this process one by one on dozens and sometimes hundreds of files ! Way too much time and work. So tha... Read More »
- TunesKitTunesKit for Windows 4.0.0
- Movavi VideoMovavi Video Converter 18.3.1
- SplashSplash 2.1.0
- GOM CamGOM Cam 22.214.171.1245 (32-bit)
- 4K Downloader4K Video Downloader 126.96.36.1997
- ConvertXtoDVDConvertXtoDVD 188.8.131.52
- Screen RecCyberLink Screen Recorder 184.108.40.206...
- WinX HDWinX HD Video Converter Deluxe 5....
- BluffTitlerBluffTitler 220.127.116.11
- vMixvMix 18.104.22.168
- HyperCamHyperCam 5.0.1802.09
- ShotcutShotcut 18.06 (64-bit)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware