What's new in this version:
- Mkvmerge: SRT/ASS/SSA text subtitles: for files for which no encoding has been specified, mkvmerge will try UTF-8 first before falling back to the system's default encoding. Part of the implementation of #2246.
- Mkvmerge: SRT/ASS/SSA/WebVTT text subtitles: a warning is now emitted if invalid 8-bit characters are encountered outside valid multi-byte UTF-8 sequences. Part of the implementation of #2246.
- Mkvmerge: Matroska & MPEG transport stream readers: the encoding of text subtitles read from Matroska files can now be changed with the `--sub-charset` parameter
- Linux: starting with release 25 an AppImage will be provided which should run on any Linux distribution released around the time of CentOS 7/Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- MacOS: translations: updated the `build.sh` script to build `libiconv` and a complete `gettext`. Together with an additional fix to how translation files are located, MKVToolNix can now use all interface languages on macOS, too.