A tool for disk defragmentation and Windows optimization
MyDefrag 4.2.7 Date added: December, 16th 2009 - (Freeware)
Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7
Author / product:
File size / license:
1.93 MB / Freeware
MyDefrag (formerly JKDefrag) is a powerful and free disk defragmenting and optimizing tool for all versions of Windows. Created for low performance usage and fast work, this small program can not only work with hard drives, but it will optimize all external storage devices such as floppies, memory sticks, USB disks, and more. In addition to easy to use controls, MyDefrag is offering easy to use scripts for beginners, scripting engine for experienced users, screensaver, administrative tools and support for a total integration into Windows task scheduler. MyDefrag is free, contains no advertisements, time limits or locked features.
Why use MyDefrag instead of the standard Windows defragger?
- Much faster than others.
- Full atomatic, easy to use.
- Fast defragment and optimize the selected disk.
- Reclaims MFT reserved space after disk-full.
- Analyze only the selected disks
- Can defragment full all harddisks.
- Can defragment all large files.
- Can defragment individual directories and files.
- Can be run automatically with the Windows Scheduler.
- Can be used from the commandline.
- Can be used as a screen saver.
- Can be run from cdrom or memory stick.
- Sources available and can be customized.
- Excellent work on the latest Windows7.
- And more features...
JkDefrag (MyDefrag) works under Windows Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista and Windows7 OS, and command line version is included in the download package.
- Browsers and Plugins
- CD and DVD Tools
- Cleaning and Tweaking
- Compression and Backup
- Desktop Enhancements
- Developer Tools
- File Sharing
- File Transfer and Networking
- Firewalls and Security
- Imaging and Digital Photo
- Messaging and Chat
- MP3 and Audio
- Office and Business Tools
- Video Software