Stops unknown threats that traditional antivirus software don`t
- 22 Jul 18 - Media Player Codec Pack 4.4.9
- 22 Jul 18 - Ellp 126.96.36.1991
- 22 Jul 18 - Boostnote 0.11.8
- 22 Jul 18 - Unreal Commander 3.57 Build 1308
- 22 Jul 18 - TweakPower 1.014
- 22 Jul 18 - Ultra Adware Killer 188.8.131.52
- 22 Jul 18 - Droid Transfer 1.25
- 22 Jul 18 - PlayOn 184.108.40.20688
- 22 Jul 18 - SUMo 5.7.1 Build 398
- 22 Jul 18 - WebSite Auditor 4.34.13
About Quick Heal Antivirus Pro (64-bit)
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro 64-bit is a lightweight and powerful security software for your Windows PC. Removes Spyware and protects the flash drive from virus.The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. Vulnerability Scanner helps you identify and fix security vulnerabilities on your PC. Firewall allows you to set protection levels for Internet traffic and applications that try to connect to your network. The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats. Web Security provides real time cloud security restricts access to malware infected websites. The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have no... Read More »
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- EssentialsMicrosoft Security Essentials 4.1...
- NOD32NOD32 AntiVirus 220.127.116.11 (32-bit...
- Panda DomePanda Dome (Panda Free Antivirus)...
- TrustPort USBTrustPort Antivirus USB Edition 2...
- AviraAvira Free Antivirus 18.104.22.168
- TrustPortTrustPort Antivirus 2017 22.214.171.124...
- Rescue DiskKaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.32.17
- K7 Anti-VirusK7 Anti-Virus Premium 15.1.0323
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus...
- Avast PremierAvast Premier 18.5.2342.0
- BitdefenderBitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 B...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware