Stops unknown threats that traditional antivirus software don`t
- 20 Jan 18 - Toggl Desktop 7.4.90
- 20 Jan 18 - Cyberfox 52.6.0 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - ProgDVB 7.22.6 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - XAMPP 7.2.1
- 20 Jan 18 - Password Safe 3.45
- 20 Jan 18 - x264 Video Codec r2901 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - GoodSync 10.7.3.3
- 20 Jan 18 - Password Depot 11.0.2
- 20 Jan 18 - IceCream Slideshow Maker 3.13
- 20 Jan 18 - ScriptCase 9.0.034 (64-bit)
About Quick Heal Antivirus Pro (64-bit)
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro 64-bit is a lightweight and powerful security software for your Windows PC. Removes Spyware and protects the flash drive from virus.The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. Vulnerability Scanner helps you identify and fix security vulnerabilities on your PC. Firewall allows you to set protection levels for Internet traffic and applications that try to connect to your network. The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats. Web Security provides real time cloud security restricts access to malware infected websites. The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have no... Read More »
- Avira ProAvira Antivirus Pro 220.127.116.11
- 360 Security360 Total Security Essential 8.8....
- Norton ScanNorton Security Scan 18.104.22.168
- Baidu AntivirBaidu Antivirus 2015 22.214.171.124966
- AdawareAdaware Antivirus Free 12.2.889.1...
- Panda ProPanda Antivirus Pro 2016 17.0.1
- Emergency KitEmsisoft Emergency Kit 2017.12.0....
- NOD32NOD32 AntiVirus 126.96.36.199 (32-bi...
- ESET ScannerESET Online Scanner 188.8.131.52
- BitDefenderBitDefender Free Edition 184.108.40.206
- NANO AntivirusNANO Antivirus Pro 220.127.116.11551
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware