A good 6 channel audio codec for PC
- 16 Jul 18 - Spotify 126.96.36.1997
- 16 Jul 18 - Camtasia Studio 2018.0.1 (64-bit)
- 16 Jul 18 - JANDI 0.24.3
- 16 Jul 18 - IObit Malware Fighter Free 188.8.131.5209
- 16 Jul 18 - VEGAS Pro 15.0 Build 384 (64-bit)
- 16 Jul 18 - Signal Desktop 1.14.1
- 16 Jul 18 - Smart Defrag 6.0.1 Build 116
- 16 Jul 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.5....
- 16 Jul 18 - SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.1.6
- 16 Jul 18 - Polaris Office 8.1.650.29602
About Realtek High Definition Audio (XP)
The Realtek High Definition Audio codecs are compliant with Microsoft's UAA (Universal Audio Architecture). The top series provide 10 DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo output. Flexible mixing, mute, and fine gain control functions provide a complete integrated audio solution for home entertainment PCs. Use Realtek HD Audio Manager to boost up your Windows PC Sound!After many years of supporting the original AC'97 Audio Codec, Intel decided that new codec has to surpass it, and this High Definition Audio codec was born. With it came support for not only wider sound reproduction range and ability to work with 15 in... Read More »
- Sony PCSony PC Companion 2.10.303
- iSkysoft ToolbiSkysoft Toolbox for Android 5.2....
- Driver MagiciaDriver Magician 5.1
- Droid TransferDroid Transfer 1.24
- Kingo AndroidKingo Android Root 1.5.8 Build 33...
- Intel ChipsetIntel Chipset Device Software 10....
- DriverMaxDriverMax 9.45
- .NET.NET Framework Version 4.7.2
- iExploreriExplorer 184.108.40.206
- TouchCopyTouchCopy 16.33 (32-bit)
- SideSyncSamsung SideSync 220.127.116.11
- Driver EasyDriver Easy 5.6.3
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware