RogueKiller is a small software that serves to eliminate rogue processes
- 23 Mar 18 - DAEMON Tools Lite 10.8.0
- 23 Mar 18 - Password Depot 11.0.6
- 23 Mar 18 - Driver Booster Pro 5.3
- 23 Mar 18 - F-Secure Freedome VPN 2.16.5289.0
- 23 Mar 18 - Avira Phantom VPN 126.96.36.19915
- 23 Mar 18 - NANO Antivirus Pro 188.8.131.52579
- 23 Mar 18 - Chromium 67.0.3380.0
- 22 Mar 18 - Krita 4.0.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.6.0
- 22 Mar 18 - Kerio Control 9.2.5 Build 2532
RogueKiller is an anti-malware program written in C++ and able to detect and remove generic malwares and some advanced threats such as rootkits, rogues, worms, etc. RogueKiller Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. It is full offline setup installer of RogueKiller.Based on generic ways to find malwares by their behaviour (heuristics), on classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding) and on undocumented hacks, RogueKiller can find/remove most of the basic malwares (rogues, trojans, …) and some advanced threats like ZeroAccess or TDSS that behave more like rootkits.RogueKiller is a tiny anti-malware maintained by a small team, and thus new detections are based on “most spread threats“. Software react quickly to i... Read More »
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206
- TerminatorSpyware Terminator 220.127.116.11
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.2.190
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 18.104.22.168
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 22.214.171.124
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- ComboFixComboFix 126.96.36.199
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 188.8.131.527
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 184.108.40.20692 (...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware