What's new in this version:
- Security notification bars now feature tracking controls.
- The tracking/privacy preferences pane has been updated.
Mozilla platform changes:
- The Flash protected-mode sandbox has been disabled on Windows in order to evaluate the stability impact of protected mode.
- Insecure RC4 ciphers are no longer accepted whenever possible.
- Certificates with 1024-bit RSA keys have been phased out.
- Support for the -remote command line option has been removed.
- A subset of the Media Source Extensions (MSE) API has been implemented in order to allow native HTML5 playback on YouTube. Full support is on the way.
- The performance of the new ES6 generator functions has been improved.
- Fixed several stability issues.
Bugs fixed in this release:
- SeaMonkey bugs
- Thunderbird bugs (including both shared MailNews- and Thunderbird-only bugs)