Serial to Ethernet Connector 7.1.876 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Serial to Ethernet Connector 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
with Serial to Ethernet Connector your computer can have dozens of serial ports with serial devices connected to it. Even if the shared COM port device is physically in the other part of the world you will be able to access it as if it was connected to your computer. When the attached serial port device sends communication data, it is actually transmitted over TCP/IP network and back from the network to your serial device.
Serial to Ethernet Connector is a solution that will easily let you share up to 500 serial port devices over network (Internet or LAN) and access serial port over Ethernet. Whether you're looking at redistributing our Serial port redirection engine as a part of your product or considering Serial to Ethernet Connector software for an enterprise-wide deployment, we offer flexible and affordable corporate solutions designed to meet your needs.
Serial to Ethernet Connector Features:
- Share your serial ports and devices with others over TCP/IP network
- Both TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols are supported
- Easily connect to remote computer using TCP/IP Telnet protocol, with the RFC 2217 Telnet extensions for COM Port Control
- Share an unlimited number of serial ports simultaneously for remote connections
- No limitation on the quantity of virtual serial ports or connections created (except your system resources)
- Manage port signal lines states in connections
- Verify connection's integrity by using "send command to keep connection alive" feature
- Ability to send data on certain event (when block of data reaches certain size, on receiving special char and on certain timeouts)
- Serial port names are not restricted to COMxx only and may have virtually any name
- High speed data exchange from/to virtual serial port (up to 256 Kbits)
- Virtual serial ports work like real physical ports
- Automatically restore connection within a customizable timeout on connection breaks
- Small packet transmission speed can be increased by disabling Nagle algorithm
- Dynamically change COM port parameters without necessity to reopen or re-create it
- Ports could be automatically configured every time you boot your PC
- Map your real serial port to any other virtual or real port
- Customize advanced connection settings when you switch to Advanced mode
- Easily track all program's activity in "Activity log"
- Secure your data transmission over network by authorization system and traffic encryption
- Connection speed in serial port pairs is much more reliable and faster than in physical links
- Ability to create your own libraries for authorization and encryption (OEM only)
- User-friendly and convenient program interface. Availability of command-line options.
- TCP client can connect to various servers with different encryption and/or authorization parameters
- Fully compatible with HyperThreaded and multi-processor systems
- Works in virtual machine
- License Pack allows you to install this application on two computers to provide client-server architecture
- Connect to several remote computers simultaneously
- Renaming full port names in Device Manager
- Separated traffic statistics
- Strict baudrate emulation option for virtual ports
- Possibility to abort specified TCP connection
Note: 14 days trial version.