What's new in this version:
- Numerous fixes as usual
- Changed shortcut for Add Video Track to Ctrl+I.
- Changed shortcut for Redo to Ctrl+Y on Windows.
- Added 10% to the player zoom menu.
- Hide the VUI (video user interface) when the play head is not over the clip with the current filter.
- Renamed the Rotate filter to Rotate and Scale.
- Keyframes are now saved in the project file using time clock values instead of frame numbers to make them adaptive to frame rate.
- Reverted memory manager change from v18.05 pending further testing to improve stability.
- Added advanced keyframes to the Size and Position filter.
- Added simple and advanced keyframes to the following video filters:
Rotate and Scale
* = including the (still experimental) GPU filter
- Added Copy Timeline to Source to Timeline menu
- Changed the audio codec to AC-3 for the edit-friendly and reverse MP4 file format
- Changed J and K key behavior to change speed up or down before changing direction
- Added categories to the Export presets (custom presets can start their name with "category)" to use a category)
- Added View > Layout menu for custom and stock layouts:
- Changed the default, first-time user UI layout to Timeline Project
- Changed Properties > menu > Reverse... to work on a trimmed clip from either Source or Timeline
- Added Properties menu items to the context menus for Timeline and timeline clips
- Added logic to sort GoPro files when multiple files are opened or dropped
- Added support for setting project file name (using File > Save) for empty project
- Added search field to the filter chooser in Filters
- Upgraded MLT to v6.10.0