It allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 292 (32-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - VSDC Free Video Editor 220.127.116.115 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - 3uTools 2.19
- 17 Jan 18 - PowerDVD 17.0.2508.62
- 17 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - Samsung Magician 5.2.0
- 17 Jan 18 - GetGo Download Manager 18.104.22.16800
- 17 Jan 18 - Spotify 22.214.171.124
- 17 Jan 18 - XnConvert 1.76 (32-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - MusicBee 3.1.6590
About SmartFTP (64-bit)
SmartFTP 64-bit allows you to transfer files across the Internet. It features an Explorer-like, customizable interface and supports drag-and-drop functions. Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. Other features include a favorites list, the ability to resume broken downloads, a global history, background transfers, proxy support, a passive transfer mode, and the ability to perform recursive downloads, uploads, and deletes.SmartFTP 64-bit can be used for: Web site publishing and maintenance. Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files. Managed file tran... Read More »
- XmanagerXmanager 5.0 Build 1062
- LiteManagerLiteManager Free 4.8
- FileZillaFileZilla 3.30.0 (32-bit)
- Linux SystemsLinux File Systems for Windows 5....
- KiTTYKiTTY 0.70.0.1
- Network MakerNetwork Diagram Maker 8.7.5
- Directory ListDirectory Lister 2.24 (32-bit)
- Unified RemoteUnified Remote 126.96.36.1990
- Packet TracerCisco Packet Tracer 7.0 (32-bit)
- SpeedCommSpeedCommander 17.30 Build 8900 (...
- Acrylic Wi-FiAcrylic Wi-Fi Home 3.3.6569.32648
- CommanderMulti Commander 7.7.0 Build 2404...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware