What's new in this version:
- Added support for SpectraLayers 3.0.
- Added support for creating multiple, overlapping markers and regions using shortcut keys.
- Added support for copying marker and region names when using Tools > Extract Regions. In order to copy marker and region names, Options > Lock to Selection > Enable and Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions must be selected.
- Fixed a translation error that could cause Broadcast Wave metadata to crash the Japanese version of Sound Forge Pro.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to incorrectly prduce an error message when compiling some scripts in the Script Editor window.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent markers and regions from updating correctly when Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions and Options > Event > Auto Ripple were enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a customized keyboard shortcut for the Resample or iZotope 64-Bit SRC process to be assigned to both processes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause events to ripple incorrectly after a delete action.
- A bug in Sound Forge 11 build 293 and earlier prevents the application from opening projects created in releases with a higher build number. Installing the latest update will allow you to open your projects normally.