What's new in this version:
- Color coding column in playlists: Right-click on the Playlist header allows to enable a new column called “Color". The new column shows to the far right of your existing columns and can be dragged to the left. Right-click into the fields of this column, to assign the track to one of six colors.
- Remove legacy drivers from installer: Drivers of discontinued hardware products have been removed from the installer
- Browser tree row height: The Browser Tree row height is no longer affected by changes of the Playlist row height
- Save Remix Set: "Save Remix Set" no longer ignores captured samples
- “Collection Invalid" message: The "Collection Invalid" message on startup does not occur anymore
- Key Lock “ECO” Quality: Traktor now always defaults to HiQ Key Lock Quality