Learn more about rootkits and how to fix it using Rootkit Buster
- 24 Mar 18 - Rainlendar Lite 2.14.156 (64-bit)
- 24 Mar 18 - Blender 2.79b (32-bit)
- 24 Mar 18 - Soda Player 1.3.7
- 24 Mar 18 - Hard Disk Sentinel 5.20
- 24 Mar 18 - Skype 18.104.22.168
- 24 Mar 18 - VSDC Free Video Editor 22.214.171.1247 (32-bit)
- 24 Mar 18 - Express Burn 7.03
- 24 Mar 18 - Wavebox 3.13.0 (64-bit)
- 24 Mar 18 - Any Video Converter 6.2.3
- 24 Mar 18 - Driver Booster Free 126.96.36.1992
About Trend Micro RootkitBuster (64-bit)
Trend Micro RootkitBuster 64-bit is a rootkit scanner for Windows PC that scans hidden files and registry entries. A free tool that scans hidden files, registry entries, processes, drivers, and the master boot record (MBR) to identify and remove rootkits. The latest version of Trend Micro RootkitBuster 64-bit features an even more sensitive detection system.A rootkit is a collection of PC software, typically malicious, designed to enable access to a computer or areas of its software that would not otherwise be allowed (for example, to an unauthorized user) and often masks its existence or the existence of other programs.Because they resist detection by security software, rootkits can be hard to remove once they get onto a computer. Trend Mi... Read More »
- MalwareFoxMalwareFox AntiMalware 2.74
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 188.8.131.52
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- BlasterSpywareBlaster 5.5
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 5.6.0....
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- TerminatorSpyware Terminator 184.108.40.206
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.2.1.84...
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 220.127.116.11...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware