Secured data transfer through portable media or USB flash disk
- 18 Mar 18 - Gajim 1.0.0
- 18 Mar 18 - Cyberfox 52.7.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Mar 18 - ADVANCED Codecs 8.9.0
- 18 Mar 18 - STANDARD Codecs 6.3.0
- 18 Mar 18 - Macrium Reflect Free Edition 7.1.2963 (64...
- 18 Mar 18 - Advanced IP Scanner 2.5 Build 3567
- 18 Mar 18 - Tor Browser 7.5.2
- 18 Mar 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 23.45
- 18 Mar 18 - VueScan 9.6.07 (64-bit)
- 18 Mar 18 - Bitdefender Home Scanner 18.104.22.1685
About TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition
With TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition you can Secure Your Data Always and Everywhere! Portable security solution just for you! The software is also a part of the following products: TrustPort Internet Security and TrustPort Total Protection.The program enables sensitive data to be stored in an encrypted archive of a USB flash disk or memory card in case of loss or theft. The creation and extraction of data from the archive, entry and deletion of files are all at your disposal in the form of the intuitive interface.The program is not installed on the computer’s hard drive but on a separate memory medium. This medium for example can be a USB flash disk or a memory card in any format.TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Features:Secure transmi... Read More »
- NOD32NOD32 AntiVirus 22.214.171.124 (32-bi...
- Ashampoo AVAshampoo Anti-Virus 2016 1.3.0
- BullGuardBullGuard Antivirus 18.0.345.4
- K7 Anti-VirusK7 Anti-Virus Premium 15.1.0318
- Avast ProAvast Pro Antivirus 18.2.3827
- Kaspersky FreeKaspersky Free 126.96.36.1995
- AviraAvira Free Antivirus 188.8.131.52
- BitdefenderBitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 B...
- KasperskyKaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 18.0.0....
- NortonNorton Security 184.108.40.206
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewa...
- Avast PremierAvast Premier 18.2.3827.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware