What's new in this version:
USBDeview 2.73 (64-bit)
- USBDeview now detects the port name (COM1, COM2, COM3... ) of FTDI devices
USBDeview 2.72 (64-bit)
- Added 'Friendly Name' column
USBDeview 2.71 (64-bit)
- When running USBDeview locally, the 'Computer Name' column now displays the local computer name (In previous versions it was empty)
USBDeview 2.70 (64-bit)
- Added new command-line options to check whether a USB device is connected (USBDeview returns 0 if the device is not connected): /is_connected , /is_connected_by_serial , /is_connected_by_drive, /is_connected_by_class , /is_connected_by_pid
- For example: USBDeview.exe /is_connected "USBVid_1058&Pid_10238539583490834690"
- Added new command-line options to check whether a USB device is disabled (USBDeview returns 0 if the device is not disabled): /is_disabled , /is_disabled_by_serial , /is_disabled_by_drive, /is_disabled_by_class , /is_disabled_by_pid
- For example: USBDeview.exe /is_disabled "USBVid_1058&Pid_10238539583490834690"
USBDeview 2.66 (64-bit)
- USBDeview now can start the Remote Registry service even if it's disabled
USBDeview 2.65 (64-bit)
- Added option to automatically start the Remote Registry service on the remote machine for reading the USB devices information (In 'Advnaced Options' window)
USBDeview 2.62 (64-bit)
- Added /RunAsAdmin command-line option. You can use it with other command-line options of actions that require elevation ( /remove, /disable , /enable , /disable_enable ), for example:
- USBDeview.exe /RunAsAdmin /disable "USBVid_1058&Pid_10238539583490834690"
USBDeview 2.61 (64-bit)
- Fixed bug: The 'Run As Administrator' option failed to work randomly on some systems
USBDeview 2.60 (64-bit)
- Improved the detection of device connect status (Connected column) on Windows 10 and Windows 8