Recover lost passwords stored in your Web browser software
- 19 Apr 18 - Foxit Reader 22.214.171.12496
- 19 Apr 18 - Kindle for PC 1.23 Build 50133
- 19 Apr 18 - BlueStacks App Player 126.96.36.19906
- 19 Apr 18 - Logitech Gaming Software 8.98.234 (64-bit...
- 19 Apr 18 - Pandora Recovery 188.8.131.520
- 19 Apr 18 - iTools 184.108.40.206
- 19 Apr 18 - SourceTree 220.127.116.11
- 19 Apr 18 - Movavi Video Editor 14.4.0
- 19 Apr 18 - Maxthon 18.104.22.16800
- 19 Apr 18 - Bandicam 4.1.3 Build 1400
WebBrowserPassView is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords stored by the following Web browsers: Internet Explorer (Version 4.0 - 11.0), Mozilla Firefox (All Versions), Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera. This tool can be used to recover your lost/forgotten password of any Website, including popular Web sites, like Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and GMail, as long as the password is stored by your Web Browser. WebBrowserPassView doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. In order to start using it, simply run the executable file - WebBrowserPassView.exe. After running it, the main window of WebBrowserPassView displays the list of all Web browser passwords found in your system. You can select one or more passwor... Read More »
- BoosterF-Secure Booster 22.214.171.124
- Razer CortexRazer Cortex 126.96.36.1993
- SlimCleanerSlimCleaner 4.0.30878.55015
- iSeePasswordiSeePassword Windows Password Rec...
- OESIS EndpointOESIS Endpoint Assessment Tool 4....
- Browser CareAuslogics Browser Care 188.8.131.52
- KCleanerKCleaner 184.108.40.206
- WinTools ProWinTools.net Professional 18.3.1
- SafeEraseO&O SafeErase Professional 12.1.6...
- Cloud BoosterCloud System Booster 3.6
- PC FasterBaidu PC Faster 220.127.116.11061
- AVG RemoverAVG Remover 18.104.22.168
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware