Windows (All Versions)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WinDjView is a fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewer for Windows with continuous scrolling and advanced printing options. It uses the free DjVuLibre library to decode DjVu documents. DjVu is a web-centric format and software platform for distributing documents and images.
- Supports all popular Windows versions (8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Server 2008, Server 2003)
- Tabbed document interface. Alternatively it can open each document in its own window.
- Continuous or single page layout, with an option to group facing pages
- Interface languages: English, Russian (for older versions: also Ukrainian, Greek, Hungarian, French, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Tatarish). To install, download the corresponding language dll into the installation folder and restart the program.
- User-created bookmarks and annotations
- Text searching and copying*
- Supports dictionaries that translate words under mouse pointer*
- Thumbnails with adjustable size
- Contents and hyperlinks
- Advanced printing
- Fullscreen mode
- Magnifying glass and marquee zoom
- Export pages (or a part of a page) to bmp, png, gif, tif and jpg
- Rotate pages by 90 degrees
- Zoom to page, page width, 100% or custom zoom
- Brightness, contrast and gamma adjustment
- Display modes: Color, Black & White, Foreground, Background
- Keyboard shortcuts for scrolling and navigation
- If requested, associates with DjVu files in Explorer
Also Available: Download MacDjView for Mac