Hide private files, photos, videos and other personal data from your PC
- 17 Jan 18 - DiskDigger 184.108.40.2067
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 292 (32-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - VSDC Free Video Editor 220.127.116.115 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - 3uTools 2.19
- 17 Jan 18 - PowerDVD 17.0.2508.62
- 17 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - Samsung Magician 5.2.0
- 17 Jan 18 - GetGo Download Manager 18.104.22.16800
- 17 Jan 18 - Spotify 22.214.171.124
- 17 Jan 18 - XnConvert 1.76 (32-bit)
About Wise Folder Hider
Wise Folder Hider is a freeware used to hide your personal folder(s) or file(s) to somewhere else in your PC or in removable devices, in which way you can protect your privacy with passwords by following easy steps. It is recommended for home and personal use instead of hiding commercial/confidential information which may need further strict encryption. Wise Folder Hider is the No. 1 freeware to hide folders and files including videos, photos, etc. for personal use.Why choose Wise Folder Hider?Protects Your Private Data from Prying EyesWise Folder Hider is designed to password-protect your folders and files from being seen, read or modified by the priers. It provides enhanced security for files and folders on your Windows PC, blocking the u... Read More »
- Privacy DrivePrivacy Drive 3.11.0 Build 1287
- AutoVPNAutoVPNConnect 3.1
- FortiClientFortiClient 126.96.36.1991
- VIPREVIPRE Advanced Security 10.1.4.33
- SpyShelterSpyShelter Firewall 10.9.7
- HitmanProHitmanPro.Alert 3.7.1 Build 723
- VyprVPNVyprVPN 188.8.131.5250
- BitdefenderBitdefender Internet Security 201...
- Tor BrowserTor Browser 7.0.11
- Proxy SwitcherProxy Switcher Standard 6.2.0 Bui...
- Ad-AwareAd-Aware Total Security 12.2.889....
- ZA ExtremeZoneAlarm Extreme Security 15.1.5...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 59 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware