Small and safe tool to remove software from your Windows PC
- 18 Jan 18 - Nitro Pro 22.214.171.1249 (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - EmEditor Professional 17.4.0 (32-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - NetDrive 3.2.332
- 18 Jan 18 - Media Companion 3.693 Beta (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - MEGAsync 3.6.0
- 18 Jan 18 - GameEx 15.10
- 18 Jan 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (January 18th, 2018...
- 18 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3325.0
- 17 Jan 18 - Rambox 0.5.14 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.3 Build 729
About Wise Program Uninstaller
Wise Program Uninstaller is a free alternative to Windows Program Uninstaller and other paid software remover. With its "safe uninstall" and "Repair Programs", you can remove or repair programs as Windows does. Also this freebie helps you uninstall your unwanted programs or forcibly uninstall the program you can't uninstall by Windows or other programs. Moreover, it also can remove the residual entries which may drive you mad. The much-anticipated Wise Program Uninstaller has many attractive advantages such as easy to use, simple but elegant GUI, etc.Wise Program Uninstaller Features:Ensures Clean and Thorough Software UninstallingWise Program Uninstaller is the perfect solution for uninstalling Windows software, allowing you to uninstall p... Read More »
- Wise Care 365Wise Care 365 Free 4.79
- Smart DefragSmart Defrag 5.8.0 Build 1276
- Sys AnalyzerWebroot System Analyzer 126.96.36.199
- DiskRecoveryO&O DiskRecovery Professional 12....
- LinuxLive USBLinuxLive USB Creator 2.9.4
- MiniToolMiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10...
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Free 188.8.131.52...
- DefragglerDefraggler 2.21.993
- O&O DefragO&O Defrag Professional 21.0 (32-...
- TweakPowerTweakPower 0.044 Beta
- Wise CleanerWise Disk Cleaner 9.62
- BleachBitBleachBit 1.12
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 62 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware