AdwCleaner can remove unwanted Toolbars and Page Hijackers
- 17 Oct 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.8.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JDK 11.0.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 192 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - GOM Player 184.108.40.20695
- 17 Oct 18 - BirdFont for Windows 3.12.14
- 17 Oct 18 - Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5
- 17 Oct 18 - Cloud Secure 1.0.6
- 17 Oct 18 - WinX MediaTrans 6.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Riot 0.17.0 (64-bit)
AdwCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using AdwCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web. AdwCleaner frees your computer of unwanted programs and malware! Download AdwCleaner Offline Installer Setup. Removes adware and other unwanted programs now!Is your PC acting up? It could be riddled with adware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), or a browser hijacker. Malwarebytes AdwCleaner removes obnoxious programs that slow and impede your computer’s performance.The types of programs that AdwCleaner targets are typically bundled with... Read More »
- F-SecureF-Secure Online Scanner 220.127.116.11...
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 18.104.22.1681
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 22.214.171.12491 (...
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 188.8.131.52
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 184.108.40.206
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2961
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.7.0
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 220.127.116.11
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 18.104.22.168...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware