Protect your PC from malware threats with Bitdefender Total Security
- 21 Oct 18 - SMPlayer 18.10.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskMark 6.0.2
- 21 Oct 18 - MKVToolNix 28.0.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - Chromium 71.0.3588.0
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.8.2
- 21 Oct 18 - save2pc 22.214.171.1242
- 20 Oct 18 - MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1991
- 20 Oct 18 - PlayOn 4.5.2 Build 23519
- 20 Oct 18 - Nero 2019 Platinum 188.8.131.52
- 20 Oct 18 - Unity 2018.2.13
About Bitdefender Total Security (64-bit)
Bitdefender Total Security 64-bit uses machine-learning technologies to remove and block all cyber-threats, without impacting your device's performance. It tackles ransomware, password stealing, data theft, malware interception of your payments, hidden spying software, and infections that render your device inoperable or cause massive slowdowns, and it does so automatically, taking the best security decisions for you.Bitdefender Total Security also helps you in case of theft, by pinpointing or temporarily blocking your devices, and it locks confidential files in a secured vault. Additional features include a new Firewall, discrete parental controls, online payments browser and privacy protection, vulnerability scanner, as well as online man... Read More »
- AvastAvast Internet Security 2017 18.7...
- Avira PhantomAvira Phantom VPN 184.108.40.20682
- VPN UnlimitedVPN Unlimited 5.0
- BitdefenderBitdefender Home Scanner 220.127.116.11
- Pass DepotPassword Depot 11.0.8
- AVGAVG Internet Security 18.7 Build...
- Meltdown CPUAshampoo Spectre Meltdown CPU Che...
- ComodoComodo Firewall 18.104.22.168710
- FreegateFreegate 7.64
- BullGuardBullGuard Internet Security 19.0....
- ComodoComodo Internet Security 22.214.171.124...
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.3.064....
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware