DVD-Cloner 2021 18.50 Build 1466 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
DVD-Cloner (32-bit) 2021 full offline installer setup for PC
Ease of Use
To make the process of copying and creating new discs as easy as possible, DVD-Cloner features two distinct versions of the user interface. “Express interface” features the bare minimum of information, clearly showcasing on the screen the status of your DVD drive or DVD Writer, and options for copying disc to disc, ripping movie files into an MKV format, and more.
For more advanced users, “Expert Interface” opens access to all the customization options and advanced features that DVD Cloner supports. This is perfect for users who want to gain full control when manipulating their video discs and files.
What is "UHD friendly drive"?
Some Blu-ray drives can read UHD discs because of certain defects. Instead of executing the AACS 2.0 rules, they execute the AACS 1.0 rules, which allows us to decrypt and read them according to the blu-ray method. We call this kind of optical drive “UHD friendly drives”. Recommended Plug and Play UHD friendly drives: CA-BW-16D1HT/CA-BC-12D2HT. Other UHD friendly drive list: ASUS BW-16D1HT, ASUS BC-12D2HT, LG WH14NS40, LG WH16NS40, LG BH16NS55, LG BH16NS50, LG BH16NS40, LG BH14NS58, LG BH14NS50.
Features and Highlights
- Easy “One-Click Copy” mode with 6 distinct modes of use - Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5, Copy DVD-9 to DVD-5, Copy Blu-ray to BD-25, Copy 4K UHD Blu-ray to BD-50, Rip DVD to MKV, and Rip Blu-ray to MKV.
- Unlockable “Expert mode” that opens up a wide array of additional options.
- Support for 1:1 DVD copy, backing up of DVD movie folder on a hard drive or creating a DVD ISO file.
- Compressing DVD9 movies to DVD5 size, customizing of audio tracks and subtitles, setting manual compression rate.
- Copying DVD movies without the presence of menus and special features.
- Split DVD copy – Transfer a single DVD9 movie to two DVD5 discs.
- Customized Movie Copy – Fully customized transfer of data, perfect for splitting TV series into multiple backup discs, or copying single movie on multiple discs.
- Rip DVD to MKV – Compress high-capacity DVD movies into easier-to-store H.264 or H.265 MKV video files with customized compression settings.
- Burn movies from your hard drive to DVD±R (DL).
- Burn multiple movies from your hard drive to DVD±R (DL), with a built-in option for creating DVD menus.
- Blu-ray/4K UHD Blu-ray movies – Perfect copy, rip a hard drive copy or ISO file, or compress BD-50 movie to blank BD-25 disc.
- Rip Blu-ray/4K UHD Blu-ray movies to MKV – Move the entire movie to hard drive or compress it to save space. Ripping supports store H.264 or H.265 MKV video files with customized compression settings.
- Optimize the burning of discs for playback on various devices (DVD players, consoles, etc.).
- Optional support for premium add-ons for converting DVDs to non-MKV video formats, downloading videos from YouTube, and others.
- Slow and error-free reading of scratched CDs and DVDs, perfect for backing up your important files.
- Manually set the capabilities of your DVD Writer drive to prevent data errors.
- Multi-language User Interface.
- Full support for native x64 CPUs, which raises copy speed up to 20%.
- And much more.
Note: 7 days trial version. DVD Cloner can be tried for free, but some of its advanced features require a paid upgrade.