What's new in this version:
- New Java IDE features, including hierarchical view of nested projects, ability to customize perspectives and speed improvements for text search.
- Integrated tools for building and maintaining Docker containers, available from Linux Tools project.
- Oomph project now makes it possible to record and share user preference settings across individual workspaces.
- New integration with Gradle making it easy to manage Gradle builds from Eclipse, via the Buildship project.
- Improved Maven support, including support for Maven 3.3.3, improved Maven archetypes integration and enhanced auto-completion in the pom editor.
- Automated error reporting that allows Eclipse users to report errors directly to Eclipse projects.
- The new Thym project provides tools for building cross-platform mobile applications using Apache Cordova.