GParted Live 22.214.171.124 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP (32-bit) / Windows XP (64-bit)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
GParted Live (32-bit) 2021 full offline installer setup for PC
It can be used on x86 and x86-64 based computers running Linux, Windows, or macOS by booting from media containing GParted Live CD/USB/PXE/HD.
These installation methods only work when the USB flash drive is formatted with a FAT file system. Some users have reported that only the FAT16 file system worked for them. For other file systems, you might try to use grub or some other boot loader.
GNOME PARTition EDitor was originally conceived as partition editing software but there are many other names that encompass the same or similar functionality including: Partition Management, Partition Manager, Partition Editing, Partition Editors, and Partitioning Software.
Enables you to easily manage your disk partitions
- Create partition tables, (e.g., msdos or gpt)
- Create, move, copy, resize, check, label, set new UUID, and delete partitions
- Enable and disable partition flags, (e.g., boot or hidden)
- Align partitions to mebibyte (MiB) or traditional cylinder boundaries
- Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
It works with the following storage devices
- Hard disk drives (e.g., SATA, IDE, and SCSI)
- Flash memory devices, such as USB memory sticks, Solid State Drives (SSD's), and Non-Volatile Memory Express devices (NVMe's)
- RAID Devices (hardware RAID, motherboard BIOS RAID, and Linux software RAID)
- All sector sizes (e.g., devices with 512, 1024, 2048, 4096-byte sectors and more)