A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 20 Sep 18 - Malwarebytes 3.6.1
- 20 Sep 18 - DVDFab 10.2.1.5 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - NVDA 2018.3.1
- 20 Sep 18 - USBDeview 2.76 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - AIDA64 Extreme Edition 5.98
- 20 Sep 18 - AIDA64 Business Edition 5.98
- 20 Sep 18 - EssentialPIM 8.05
- 20 Sep 18 - Avant Browser 2018 Build 7
- 20 Sep 18 - SyncBackFree 126.96.36.199
- 20 Sep 18 - SoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin 2018.09....
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2018...
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.6.1
- Anti-KeyloggerSpyShelter Anti-Keylogger Premium...
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- MalwareFoxMalwareFox AntiMalware 2.74
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.5.111
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware