A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 20 Oct 18 - MediaMonkey 220.127.116.111
- 20 Oct 18 - PlayOn 4.5.2 Build 23519
- 20 Oct 18 - Nero 2019 Platinum 18.104.22.168
- 20 Oct 18 - Unity 2018.2.13
- 20 Oct 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2613.0 (32-bit)
- 20 Oct 18 - McAfee Labs Stinger 22.214.171.12427 (32-bit)
- 20 Oct 18 - SoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin 2018.10....
- 19 Oct 18 - Callnote 5.10.0
- 19 Oct 18 - AirDroid 126.96.36.199
- 19 Oct 18 - RapidTyping 5.3
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- SpyHunterSpyHunter 188.8.131.5248
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- BlasterSpywareBlaster 5.5
- TerminatorSpyware Terminator 184.108.40.206
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 220.127.116.11
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1264
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 18.104.22.168
- ComboFixComboFix 22.214.171.124
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.9.8.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 55 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware