A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 19 Oct 18 - Callnote 5.10.0
- 19 Oct 18 - AirDroid 220.127.116.11
- 19 Oct 18 - RapidTyping 5.3
- 19 Oct 18 - Samsung Smart Switch 4.2.18091_6
- 19 Oct 18 - Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.9.1.8988
- 19 Oct 18 - Itch 25.3.0
- 19 Oct 18 - DVDFab Passkey Lite 18.104.22.168
- 19 Oct 18 - App Builder 2018.126
- 19 Oct 18 - REAPER 22.214.171.124 (64-bit)
- 19 Oct 18 - Riot 0.17.1 (64-bit)
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- BlasterSpywareBlaster 5.5
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 188.8.131.52
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- SpyHunterSpyHunter 184.108.40.20648
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 18.104.22.168
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 22.214.171.124
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.9.1.89...
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware