A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 22 Oct 18 - Iris 1.1.0
- 22 Oct 18 - D3DGear 5.00 Build 2252
- 21 Oct 18 - SMPlayer 18.10.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskMark 6.0.2
- 21 Oct 18 - MKVToolNix 28.0.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - Chromium 71.0.3588.0
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.8.2
- 21 Oct 18 - save2pc 188.8.131.522
- 21 Oct 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2614.0 (32-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - Avast Virus Definitions VPS October 21st...
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 184.108.40.206
- ComboFixComboFix 220.127.116.11
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- MalwareFoxMalwareFox AntiMalware 2.74
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 18.104.22.168
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 22.214.171.124
- aswMBRaswMBR 126.96.36.1990
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 188.8.131.52
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 6.2.0....
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2961
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 58 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware