iNinja VPN 1.0.5 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
iNinja VPN 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
You can easily install this free VPN for PC and enjoy private and anonymous web surfing. The extension interface is adapted for 12 languages, including Russian, English, German, and French.
The VPN Chrome extension offers proxy servers in several geolocations: USA, Russia, Britain, Holland. The actual speed of data exchange depends on the geographical remoteness of the test and tested servers, but in general, much higher than in similar VPN services. Starting and switching between servers does not require authorization and is not limited in number.
In what cases do you definitely need iNinja?
- When you need to surf the Internet safely from networks (free Wi-Fi hotspots, etc.) When you are concerned about security (conversations privacy)
- When you want to access Internet services or content that is restricted in your country or which is restricted by IP address.
- It is indispensable for those who want to use the service temporarily in countries where the rules of use, such as SNS and video publishing service, are strict.
- When you need to temporarily use services that are restricted in that country (for example, services on demand).
- If you want to avoid the consequences of restricting access to the bulletin board.
How to download and install iNinja VPN for PC:
Installation of the plugin is completely free and is performed from the extension store. To install the iNinja extension in Google Chrome, go to the app store and enter [iNinja] in your search.
Installing the iNinja free VPN
On the opened page find the desired extension and click "Install".
A pop-up window will appear, in which you will need to confirm the installation and provide the extension with access to the site visit settings management. The installation process will start, after completion of which you will see a new icon in the top panel of your browser.
When you click on the icon, a menu will appear where you can enable and disable proxy server usage. Here you can also select the geolocation that will be used when visiting sites.
iNinja VPN software can also be installed on your Android or iOS phone.
Clicking on the link "Proxy setup" allows you to enable the autorun mode and form a white list of domains, for which you should not use proxying.
- Vienna, Austria;
- New York, USA;
- London, United Kingdom;
- Miami, USA;
- Denver, USA;
- California, USA;
- Amsterdam, Netherlands;
- Chicago, USA;
- Moscow, Russia.