Anti-malware and security software to keep you safe from online threats
- 22 Sep 18 - MSI Afterburner 4.6.0 Beta 9
- 22 Sep 18 - GoodSync 10.9.9.7
- 22 Sep 18 - McAfee Labs Stinger 22.214.171.12491 (32-bit)
- 21 Sep 18 - Firefox 62.0.2 (64-bit)
- 21 Sep 18 - Quik Desktop 2.7.0
- 21 Sep 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.8.0
- 21 Sep 18 - FileZilla 3.37.1 (64-bit)
- 21 Sep 18 - Mp3tag 2.90
- 21 Sep 18 - Tor Browser 8.0.1
- 21 Sep 18 - Plex Media Player 126.96.36.1994
About Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware's industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run a scan. It's that simple. Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC. Either way you're crushing malware and foiling hackers. According to OPSWAT, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware offline installer for PC is the most popular security product installed by users.Malwarebytes for Windows is a next-generation antivirus replacement. The first of its kind for home users, Malwarebytes for PC employs four independe... Read More »
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 6.2.0....
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 188.8.131.5291 (...
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 184.108.40.20640
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 220.127.116.11
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.60
- aswMBRaswMBR 18.104.22.1680
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.7.64
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware