Analyze possible security lapses in your Windows setup
- 21 Sep 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.8.0
- 21 Sep 18 - FileZilla 3.37.1 (64-bit)
- 21 Sep 18 - Mp3tag 2.90
- 21 Sep 18 - Tor Browser 8.0.1
- 21 Sep 18 - Plex Media Player 188.8.131.524
- 21 Sep 18 - Syncios 6.5.3
- 21 Sep 18 - Media Companion 3.720 Beta (64-bit)
- 21 Sep 18 - Speedify 7.0.2 Build 5693
- 21 Sep 18 - XSplit Broadcaster 3.5.1808.2926
- 21 Sep 18 - RoboForm 184.108.40.206
About MBSA (64-bit)
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 64-bit (popularly called by its short name MBSA) is a free tool, designed to help small and medium-sized organizations to assess and beef up the security of their networks. It analyzes the used computer defense tools, and if they are found to be out-of-date, it scans for security updates, and when possible hot fixes are offered. All of this is done through very streamlined and easy to access interface, which enables even inexperience d users and people with small computer technical knowledge to easily get informed about the quality of their networks and software vulnerabilities. Those can include Windows administrative vulnerabilities, database vulnerabilities, state of security updates, weak passwords a... Read More »
- CyberGhostCyberGhost VPN 220.127.116.11
- Quick HealQuick Heal Total Security 17.0 (3...
- BitdefenderBitdefender Internet Security 201...
- VyprVPNVyprVPN 18.104.22.16826
- OkayFreedomOkayFreedom 1.8.3
- PrivateTunnelPrivateTunnel 2.8.4
- IPVanishIPVanish 22.214.171.124
- Dr.WebDr.Web Security Space 11.0.7.0402...
- Private AccessPrivate Internet Access 0.81
- BetternetBetternet 4.4.2
- SaferVPNSaferVPN 4.4.1
- Steganos VPNmySteganos Online Shield 2.0.4
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 56 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware