A freeware virus scanner utility to remove specific viruses and rootkits
- 20 Oct 18 - MediaMonkey 184.108.40.2061
- 20 Oct 18 - PlayOn 4.5.2 Build 23519
- 20 Oct 18 - Nero 2019 Platinum 220.127.116.11
- 20 Oct 18 - Unity 2018.2.13
- 20 Oct 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2613.0 (32-bit)
- 20 Oct 18 - McAfee Labs Stinger 18.104.22.16827 (32-bit)
- 20 Oct 18 - SoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin 2018.10....
- 19 Oct 18 - Callnote 5.10.0
- 19 Oct 18 - AirDroid 22.214.171.124
- 19 Oct 18 - RapidTyping 5.3
About McAfee Stinger (64-bit)
McAfee Stinger 64-bit is a standalone utility used to detect and remove specific viruses. It is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but a specialized tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with infected system. Details on new or enhanced signatures added with each Stinger build are listed in the Readme details.McAfee Stinger utilizes next-generation scan technology, including rootkit scanning, and scan performance optimizations. It detects and removes threats identified under the "Threat List" option under Advanced menu options in the Stinger application.McAfee Stinger 64-bit now includes Raptor - a real-time behavior detection technology that monitors suspicious activity on an endpoint. Raptor leverages... Read More »
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0.14
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 126.96.36.199
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- Anti-KeyloggerSpyShelter Anti-Keylogger Premium...
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1264
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- F-SecureF-Secure Online Scanner 188.8.131.52...
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 184.108.40.206
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware