Detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications!
- 17 Oct 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.8.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Sticky Password 188.8.131.52
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JDK 11.0.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 192 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Construct 2 R265
- 17 Oct 18 - GOM Player 184.108.40.20695
- 17 Oct 18 - BirdFont for Windows 3.12.14
- 17 Oct 18 - Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5
- 17 Oct 18 - GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0.14
About Metadefender Endpoint
Metadefender Endpoint (formerly OPSWAT Gears) is a free tool that will quickly scan your system, detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications. The initial scan of the system seemed to take a little extra time, but as we ran it for the second time it proved to be pretty quick. During the scan, two advanced detection methods are employed to identify threats that may not have been detected by the user's installed anti-malware software or experienced issues remediating and provides a powerful tool to uninstall unwanted applications. OPSWAT Metadefender Endpoint (formerly OPSWAT Gears) also scores your systems overall security and breaks it up into an easy to read pie chart for analysis of areas that may need some additional... Read More »
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Password Manager 3.7....
- Pass DepotPassword Depot 11.0.8
- Avira FreeAvira Free Security Suite 1.2.120...
- AVGAVG Internet Security 18.7 Build...
- Hide.me VPNHide.me VPN 2.0.0
- Avira PhantomAvira Phantom VPN 220.127.116.1182
- Avira SuiteAvira Optimization Suite 1.2.120....
- Icecream PassIcecream Password Manager 1.16
- F-Secure KEYF-Secure KEY 4.9.71
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.3.064....
- SpeedifySpeedify 7.0.5 Build 5722
- F-SecureF-Secure Internet Security 17.4
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware