Mobile Atlas Creator 2.1.0 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Mobile Atlas Creator 2.1.0.zip
Mobile Atlas Creator 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Mobile Atlas Creator is an open source (GPL) program which creates offline atlases for GPS handhelds and cell phone applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav and other Android and WindowsCE based applications. For the full list of supported applications please see the features section. Additionally individual maps can be exported as one large PNG image with calibration MAP file for OziExplorer. As source for an offline atlas Mobile Atlas Creator can use a large number of different online maps such as OpenStreetMap and other online map providers.
Mobile Atlas Creator Features:
- Create offline atlases for a large number of different (mobile) applications and GPS handhelds...
- Prepare atlases consisting of multiple layers, different map sources map resolutions (zoom levels)...
- Save and load your favorite atlas compilation as profile to/from file
- Merge different layers using Drag & Drop
- Create map tiles using custom size and image format (PNG/JPG)
- Fast download of map tiles using simultaneous multithreaded download (number of threads configurable)
- Downloaded tiles are cached locally - avoids multiple downloads of same map tiles
- Download only updated tiles - use locally cached tiles otherwise
- Full support for network connections via HTTP proxy
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.