Paragon Partition Manager Professional 15 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Paragon Partition Manager Professional (64-bit) 2018 full offline installer setup for PC
Paragon Partition Manager Professional 64-bit offers an extensive range of functions for flexible partitioning, optimization and managing your computer. No matter whether you are restructuring your hard drive and dividing it up in partitions, redistributing free memory storage space, using several operating systems on the PC at once or want to work with virtual hard disks, Partition Manager puts a single first-class partitioning tool with powerful extra functions at your fingertips.
Paragon Partition Manager Professional 64-bit offers the right solution to virtually any problem. It is the only solution on the market that provides partitioning functions for physical and virtual drives and adaptation functionality to all current hardware configurations within one product!
Complex partitioning made simple
Partitioning your hard drive allows you to establish efficient data organization individually tailored to your purposes. Even if it gets complicated, the intuitive program assistants are sure to get you to your goal! Do you have plenty of space on one partition, but never enough on the other one? Redistribute insufficient memory storage space and define the partition size according to your needs. Or do you want to split a large partition into two small ones? Then define which files and folders you want to relocate to the new partition and redistribute any free memory storage space - that’s all there is to it! And merging partitions is just as easy.
The plus side for pros: Edit virtual hard disks
The Paragon Connect VD technology enables you to work on virtual hard drives as if they were physical hard disks. Simply combine the virtual drive with the software and then perform all of the partitioning tasks. If you connect the virtual disk as a snapshot, you are saving all changes in a single snapshot, allowing you to carry out complex partitioning operations without losing data and virtually without downtime.
Boot Management for your flexibility
If you need to install a second operating system on your Windows PC, you can allocate some space to create a new partition with Paragon Partition Manager by taking the unallocated on-disk space or the unused space of other partitions if necessary. Then format the newly created partition to a particular file system, check its surface for bad sectors to avoid possible data loss, and finally reboot the computer to launch the installation procedure.
High-performance partitioning tools
The automatic partitioning alignment * ensures that the volumes cannot have their performance impaired by incorrectly aligned partitions. The software already aligns the partitions correctly during the partitioning process, thus optimizing the hard disk’s performance. Ideally configured partitions speed up all file system operations! The difference in performance between improperly aligned partitions and correctly aligned ones can add up to 300%! By the way: Thanks to automatic partition alignment, you can always get top performance out of SSDs and hard disks with 4 KB sectors and RAID volumes.
Data security plus thanks to proven technologies
With Paragon’s Smart-Partition™ technology, you can conduct your partitioning operations safely without losing a single data byte. Paragon Power Shield™ (power failure protection) ensures that no errors will occur even if there’s a blackout, and that critical operations will continue to be carried out as soon as the power goes back on. Integrated Paragon backup functions allow you to create a backup before working on a hard drive. So if an operation doesn’t go as planned, it’s no big deal. The recovery wizard will get your system back up and running in no time.
Paragon Recovery Medium
The Recovery Media Builder 3.0 makes it extremely easy and flexible to create your recovery medium on a USB flash drive or save it as an ISO file, then burn a bootable CD/DVD. If your operating system won’t boot up anymore, you can fire up your PC with the bootable Paragon recovery environment on an external device and load in an existing backup, secure important data or rectify booting errors. The Professional edition allows to prepare either Linux/DOS or WinPE-based bootable recovery media.
Paragon Partition Manager Professional Features:
- Backup to local mounted (Drive Letter Assigned) partitions;
- Backup to a network drive to stand a better chance of success in case of a hard disk failure;
- Copy partition/hard disk facilities to successfully transfer all on-disk information including standard bootstrap code and other system service structures, thus maintaining the operating system's working capability. Besides it can be used as another means of data backup.
- Partition/Hard disk management facilities to perform partitioning operations (create, format, delete, convert, move/resize, merge, redistribute, etc.), mount partitions of different file system types, modify file system parameters, providing the ability to successfully migrate operating systems to larger hard disks, optimize the disk system performance (defragmentation), etc.
- File Transfer Wizard to make such operations as copying of separate files/directories or burning of them to CD/DVD as easy and convenient as possible. It may be of particular use in case of a system malfunction, cased either by a virus attack or files corruption, in order to get the system back on track. The key advantage of it is that it provides access to Paragon backups as regular folders to browse through their contents or copy required files.
- Volume Explorer is a handy tool when you have different file systems on the disk, whether they contain an operating system or just data. Volume Explorer will let you explore a file system of any type and will provide access to the necessary files and directories regardless of their security attributes.
- Recovery Media Builder to create a bootable media, which can be used to boot your computer in case of an operating system failure. Besides, it gives you such functions as saving data from partitions on your hard disk directly to compact discs and burning ISO-images. The utility supports various formats of laser disks: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R, DVD+R double layer and can handle multi-session burning.
- Network Configuration Wizard to establish a network connection under Linux either to save a backup of a partition / hard disk or just several files on a network computer or retrieve a previously made backup from a network computer for restoration purposes.