Bank, chat, email, and browse online with round-the-clock security
- 18 Sep 18 - BlueStacks App Player 184.108.40.2060
- 18 Sep 18 - CCleaner 5.47
- 18 Sep 18 - TeamSpeak Client 3.2.2 (64-bit)
- 18 Sep 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 24.10
- 18 Sep 18 - ZD Soft Screen Recorder 220.127.116.11
- 18 Sep 18 - Trojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2961
- 18 Sep 18 - Dashlane 6.5.0
- 18 Sep 18 - Avocode 3.5.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Sep 18 - Avant Browser 2018 Build 6
- 18 Sep 18 - Wavebox 4.1.0 (64-bit)
About Quick Heal Internet Security (32-bit)
Quick Heal Internet Security offers complete Internet security protection defending against web-based attacks and other modern threats.Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. Safe Banking feature secures your online transactions on banking portals, shopping and other e-commerce websites. Firewall technology makes your system invisible in a network thus preventing malware attacks. Core Protection Gives multilayered virus protection with a combination of features such as AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS. The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous... Read More »
- Private AccessPrivate Internet Access 0.81
- Folder LockerAnvi Folder Locker 1.2.1370.0
- BitdefenderBitdefender Home Scanner 18.104.22.168
- KasperskyKaspersky Password Manager 9.0.1....
- Kaspersky VPNKaspersky Secure Connection 18.0....
- Steganos VPNmySteganos Online Shield 2.0.3
- USB SecureUSB Secure 2.1.6
- QustodioQustodio 180.29.952.0
- HideMy.nameHideMy.name VPN 1.43
- eScaneScan Internet Security Suite 14....
- Freedome VPNF-Secure Freedome VPN 2.22.5580.0
- Hide My IPHide My IP 6.0.565
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware