What's new in this version:
- Better queue management
- support for commandline switches in EncodingServer.exe
(/minimize , /port , /node , /affinity , /priority , /x264-opencl-device and /knlmeanscl-opencl-device)
- Example: EncodingServer.exe /minimize /port 2000 /node 2 /affinity AAAA /priority low /x264-opencl-device 0 /knlmeanscl-opencl-device 1
- EncodingServer will start in tray and start listening using port 2000.
- Encoding task will be assigned to NUMA node 2 with affinity mask for CPU1,CPU3,CPU5,CPU7,CPU9,CPU11,CPU13,CPU15 in low priority.
- Futhermore x264 opencl will be set for first device and KNLMeansCL filter for second device.
- Support fot 3rd audio stream
- Preffered audio language option
- HDR to SDR conversion directly in script (no bottleneck if used with prefetch)
- Automatic pre-indexing of all audio streams after demuxing
- support for PRORES as input format.
- WatchFolder Mode now adds first unlocked file to queue instead of waiting for first detected file in folder to be unlocked
- Crashing in EncodingServer when other instance was being closed. EncodigServer also starts much faster than before.
- Various bugs reported since last major version