Password Manager & Form Filler has been saving time and making life easier
- 25 Sep 18 - Opera 56.0 Build 3051.31 (64-bit)
- 25 Sep 18 - O&O DiskImage Professional 12.3.193 (64-b...
- 25 Sep 18 - VMware Player 15.0.0 Build 10134415
- 25 Sep 18 - VMware Workstation 15.0.0 Build 10134415
- 25 Sep 18 - SmartGit 18.1.5
- 25 Sep 18 - ScriptCase 9.2.009 (64-bit)
- 25 Sep 18 - WinX MediaTrans 6.1
- 25 Sep 18 - Missive 7.12.1
- 25 Sep 18 - AirDC++ 3.51
- 25 Sep 18 - IPVanish 220.127.116.11
RoboForm makes logging into Web sites and filling forms faster, easier, and more secure. RoboForm memorizes and securely stores each user name and password the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies them when you return. RoboForm's Logins feature eliminates the manual steps of logging into any online account. With just one click RoboForm will navigate to a Web site, enter your username and password and click the submit button for you. Completing long registration or checkout forms is also a breeze. Simply click on your RoboForm Identity and RoboForm fills-in the entire form for you.You no longer need to remember all your passwords. You remember one Master Password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. This allows you to use... Read More »
- ComodoComodo Firewall 18.104.22.16806
- HitmanProHitmanPro.Alert 3.7.9 Build 759
- ShadowsocksShadowsocks 4.1.2
- MetadefenderMetadefender Endpoint 22.214.171.124
- Ad-AwareAd-Aware Total Security 12.2.889....
- 1Password1Password 7.2.576
- Dr.WebDr.Web Security Space 11.0.7.0402...
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Internet S...
- Folder LockerAnvi Folder Locker 1.2.1370.0
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Password Manager 3.7....
- VIPREVIPRE Advanced Security 10.1.4.33
- ComodoComodo Internet Security 126.96.36.199...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware