ScreenHunter Free 7.0.371 LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ScreenHunter Free 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
In addition to being able to capture images, this application can also be set up to capture video recordings of your desktop. While this app is 100% free for individual users to use on his or her own home PCs, ScreenHunter requires a premium fee for any use in the business environment.
Installation and Use
After quick and simple installation, this app becomes the part of your Windows boot sequence, and thus always available for you to be quickly activated whenever you want to start capturing images and videos from your desktop.
The user interface of ScreenHunter Free is a bit dated, but that does not impact the great functionality of this app. The main window of the app features five distinct tabs that hold easy access to all the available tools and settings options – Capture, Save Image, Save Video, Options, and Tools. The primary Capture tab enables users to quickly set up their image capture mode – including capture size (from Full Screen to Window and user-defined rectangular area), presence of cursor, timer delay, and of course, Hotkeys section.
Advanced features such as the use of freehand shapes, capturing fixed areas, capture while auto-scrolling, custom watermarks, scheduled captures, or automatically capturing images at regular intervals are present only in premium commercial versions of this app.
Because so many features of the app are locked behind quite a pricey premium version, users can only use this app for basic screen capturing techniques. Screen Hunter is safe & secure, tested to be virus-free. All of its files are in their original form.
Features and Highlights
- Record images from rectangle area
- Capture image only from the currently active and focused app window
- Full-screen screenshot capture
- Support for wide variety of image formats (JPEG, BMP, and GIF) with customizable compression
- Timed capture
- Mouse pointer
- Bind ScreenHunter capture to Print Screen key
- Zoombox for easy capture
- Automatic naming and save to files.
- Save as good quality
- Save images to Clipboard
- Optimized for small memory usage
- Easily accessible via a System tray icon
- Easy hotkey setup
- No expiration date and free distribution
- 100% FREE for home PC users
- Runs on all modern versions of Windows
- Expand the capabilities of Screen Hunter with purchase of Commercial License