Spyware Terminator 18.104.22.168 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Spyware Terminator 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Unlike some free software titles, It will remove all threats for free. In addition, it offers real-time PC protection, daily downloaded and installed updates, HIPS protection, scheduled scan, and many handy system tools and software extensions. Antivirus and antispyware databases are daily updated so the computer is protected against new threats.
Anyone that uses the Internet is at risk of losing their privacy and having their computer seriously damaged by spyware. Spyware performs certain behaviors like delivering advertising, changing your computer configuration, or collecting personal information like passwords, banking information, web surfing habits, or other personal information without your knowledge and can lead to identity theft. Often, spyware is installed during the installation of other software or through music or video file sharing.
Features and Highlights
Free Spyware Removal
It will scan your computer for known threats and report findings in a manner that is easy to read and interpret. Every entry is given a rating and a classification, which makes it very easy to decide if a detected item should be removed. Unlike some free software titles, the program will remove all online threats for free.
Free Automatic Updates
It offers the ability to download and install updates automatically. Users are free to dictate how often Spyware Terminator checks for updates and how they are applied.
Free Scheduled Scans
It gives users the ability to schedule spyware scans on a regular basis to ensure computer integrity. Scans can be scheduled on either a daily or a weekly basis at any hour of the day.
Free AntiVirus Integration
The software has included the popular award-winning open-source antivirus, Clam AntiVirus (ClamAV), for optional integration to achieve a higher level of security. ClamAV can be integrated into spyware scans, updates, and real-time protection.
Here are some symptoms that may indicate your PC has a virus or spyware present:
- Your computer is slower than usual.
- Your computer stops responding, locks up, or freezes.
- Your PC crashes and then restarts every few minutes or restarts on its own.
- You are getting a lot of pop-up ads, unexpected web pages, icons, or taskbars.
- You notice unwanted CPU activity, disk usage, and network traffic.
- Applications on the computer do not work correctly.
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible.
- You cannot print items correctly.
- You see unusual error messages.
- A program disappears from the computer even though you did not intentionally remove the program.
- It is difficult to reset your computer settings back to how you had them.
- Additional components were added to your internet browser that you did not want or need.
Note: Limited functionality in the unregistered version.