Toshiba OCZ SSD Utility 4.0.0012 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Toshiba OCZ SSD Utility 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Features and Highlights
Get a comprehensive real-time overview of system status, capacity, interface, health, updates, and more.
Every now and then we recommend you update your SSD’s firmware to enhance performance and stability. Now you can easily update right here in SSD Utility.
Check-in on how much life is left in your SSD, find out if your SSD is hooked up to the suitable ports, and set in the correct modes to achieve high performance.
This feature allows you to fine-tune your SSD. May quickly adjust the over-provisioning to enhance long-term performance.
Tune the way your OS interacts with your SSD with this tool. Select one of three modes (Reliability, Performance, or Capacity) or customize the settings yourself.
Support becomes efficient with the Save Support Package feature. Also, if you need help figuring out settings or troubleshooting an issue, SSD Utility links right to the support contact pages.
By Default, Device Activity Signal (DAS) LEDs blink when the drive has I/O activity. SSD Utility provides the ability to invert that behavior if the drive supports it.
Designed for NVM Express® products like the ZD6000/6300, this feature lets you configure up to four namespaces per drive and manage each partition accordingly.
Important Notes About SSD Utility
- Windows® and Linux®: Make sure to set your SATA controller to AHCI mode in the motherboard BIOS if it is not; for instructions see the user documentation for your computer.
- SSD Utility is required to be run as a system administrator.
- Internet connection is required for firmware and BIOS updates.
- Updating your firmware with the SSD Utility is not supported under Windows® XP.
- Make back-up copies of any data on the SSD that you want to keep; some operations result in the complete loss of data on the SSD (you will be warned if this will occur).