What's new in this version:
USBDeview 2.76 (32-bit)
- You can now send the data to stdout by specifying empty string as filename, for example: USBDeview.exe /scomma "" | more
USBDeview 2.75 (32-bit)
- When connecting a remote computer, the computer name is now displayed in the window title
- Added 'Select All' and 'Deselect All' to the 'Column Settings' window
USBDeview 2.74 (32-bit)
- Fixed bug: The /regfile , /remote and /remotefile command-line options stopped working properly because the USBDeview loaded the settings from the .cfg file...
USBDeview 2.73 (32-bit)
- USBDeview now detects the port name (COM1, COM2, COM3... ) of FTDI devices
USBDeview 2.72 (32-bit)
- Added 'Friendly Name' column
USBDeview 2.71 (32-bit)
- When running USBDeview locally, the 'Computer Name' column now displays the local computer name (In previous versions it was empty)
USBDeview 2.70 (32-bit)
- Added new command-line options to check whether a USB device is connected (USBDeview returns 0 if the device is not connected): /is_connected , /is_connected_by_serial , /is_connected_by_drive, /is_connected_by_class , /is_connected_by_pid
- For example: USBDeview.exe /is_connected "USBVid_1058&Pid_10238539583490834690"
- Added new command-line options to check whether a USB device is disabled (USBDeview returns 0 if the device is not disabled): /is_disabled , /is_disabled_by_serial , /is_disabled_by_drive, /is_disabled_by_class , /is_disabled_by_pid
- For example: USBDeview.exe /is_disabled "USBVid_1058&Pid_10238539583490834690"
USBDeview 2.66 (32-bit)
- USBDeview now can start the Remote Registry service even if it's disabled
USBDeview 2.65 (32-bit)
- Added option to automatically start the Remote Registry service on the remote machine for reading the USB devices information (In 'Advnaced Options' window)
USBDeview 2.62 (32-bit)
- Added /RunAsAdmin command-line option. You can use it with other command-line options of actions that require elevation ( /remove, /disable , /enable , /disable_enable ), for example:
- USBDeview.exe /RunAsAdmin /disable "USBVid_1058&Pid_10238539583490834690"
USBDeview 2.61 (32-bit)
- Fixed bug: The 'Run As Administrator' option failed to work randomly on some systems
USBDeview 2.60 (32-bit)
- Improved the detection of device connect status (Connected column) on Windows 10 and Windows 8