Weka is a collection of machine learning algorithms for data mining tasks
- 22 Oct 18 - Firefox 63.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - Python 3.7.1 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - WPS Office Pro 2016 10.2.0.7516
- 22 Oct 18 - WPS Office Free 2016 10.2.0.7516
- 22 Oct 18 - Viber for Windows 9.7.5
- 22 Oct 18 - HWMonitor 1.37
- 22 Oct 18 - XMedia Recode 126.96.36.199
- 22 Oct 18 - Ableton Live 10.0.5 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition...
- 22 Oct 18 - Hide.me VPN 2.0.2
About Weka (32-bit)
Weka (Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis) is a popular suite of machine learning software written in Java. Weka is a collection of machine learning algorithms for data mining tasks. The algorithms can either be applied directly to a dataset or called from your own Java code. Weka contains tools for data pre-processing, classification, regression, clustering, association rules, and visualization. It is also well-suited for developing new machine learning schemes. Weka is open source software issued under the GNU General Public License.Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.Also Available: Download Weka for Mac Read More »
- Code CompareCode Compare 4.2.236
- QtQt 5.11.1 (32-bit)
- EmEditorEmEditor Professional 18.2.1 (32-...
- Inno SetupInno Setup 5.5.9
- XAMPPXAMPP 7.2.11
- PostmanPostman 6.4.4 (32-bit)
- JustDecompileJustDecompile 2018.3.727.1
- MySQLMySQL 5.7.19 (32-bit)
- VMware PlayerVMware Player 15.0.0 Build 101344...
- WorkbenchMySQL Workbench 6.3.8 (32-bit)
- Web DesignerGoogle Web Designer 4.2.0.0802
- PythonPython 3.7.1 (32-bit)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware