WinGate 9.4.1 LATEST
Windows XP 64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WinGate 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
WinGate Proxy Server will share most types of Internet connection, allowing multiple users to simultaneously surf the web, retrieve their email, or use other internet programs as if they were directly connected to the Internet. Whether it is a simple dialup modem or high-speed fibre, The Proxy Server can help to make the most out of the connection. The Proxy Server supports a wide variety of Internet protocols, allowing applications such as Web browsers, messaging software, FTP, and SSL. The Proxy Server also supports DirectPlay Internet games and Real-Time Streaming Audio/Video.
Control Internet Access
With the Proxy Server's user database and policies, administrators can limit and control user access to the Internet. With logging, auditing, and a real-time activity and history viewer, detailed records of user activities can be easily examined. This makes the Proxy Server ideal for companies, schools, Internet cafes, or any environment where Internet access needs to be monitored closely.
Win Gate Proxy Server comes with a built-in packet-inspecting firewall. Your network safety can be further enhanced with optional plug-in components, available separately, which will scan incoming data for viruses, or filter out inappropriate content in web traffic.
Features and Highlights
- Provide secure and managed Internet access for your entire network via a single or multiple shared internet connections
- Enforce advanced and flexible access-control and acceptable use policies
- Monitor usage in real-time, and maintain per-user and per-service audit logs.
- Stop viruses, spam, and inappropriate content from entering your network
- Provide comprehensive internet and intranet email services.
- Protect your servers from internal or external threats.
- Improve network performance and responsiveness with web and DNS caching
- Ease administration burdens on your internal networks.
Note: 30 days trial version or demo version with limited functionality.