WinGate 9.4.0 LATEST
Windows XP 64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WinGate 2019 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
WinGate Proxy Server will share most types of Internet connection, allowing multiple users to simultaneously surf the web, retrieve their email, or use other internet programs, as if they were directly connected to the Internet. Whether it is a simple dialup modem or high speed fibre, WinGate Proxy Server can help to make the most out of the connection. WinGate Proxy Server supports a wide variety of Internet protocols, allowing applications such as Web browsers, messaging software, FTP and SSL. WinGate Proxy Server also supports DirectPlay Internet games and Real Time Streaming Audio/Video.
Control Internet Access
With WinGate Proxy Server's user database and policies, administrators can limit and control user access to the Internet. With logging, auditing, and a real time activity and history viewer, detailed records of user activities can be easily examined. This makes WinGate Proxy Server ideal for companies, schools, Internet cafes or any environment where Internet access needs to be monitored closely.
WinGate Proxy Server comes with a built-in packet-inspecting firewall. Your network safety can be further enhanced with optional plug-in components, available seperately, which will scan incoming data for viruses, or filter out inappropriate content in web traffic.
- Provide secure and managed Internet access for your entire network via a single or multiple shared internet connections
- Enforce advanced and flexible access-control and acceptable use policies
- Monitor usage in real time, and maintain per-user and per-service audit logs.
- Stop viruses, spam and inappropriate content from entering your network
- Provide comprehensive internet and intranet email services.
- Protect your servers from internal or external threats.
- Improve network performance and responsiveness with web and DNS caching
- Ease administration burdens on your internal networks.
Note: 30 days trial version or demo version with the limited functionality.