Eliminates all the parts of your AVG installation from your computer
- 23 Mar 18 - DAEMON Tools Lite 10.8.0
- 23 Mar 18 - Password Depot 11.0.6
- 23 Mar 18 - Driver Booster Pro 5.3
- 23 Mar 18 - F-Secure Freedome VPN 2.16.5289.0
- 23 Mar 18 - Avira Phantom VPN 22.214.171.12415
- 23 Mar 18 - NANO Antivirus Pro 126.96.36.199579
- 23 Mar 18 - Chromium 67.0.3380.0
- 22 Mar 18 - Krita 4.0.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.6.0
- 22 Mar 18 - Kerio Control 9.2.5 Build 2532
About AVG Remover
Do you want safe and secure uninstall AVG AntiVirus from your Windows PC? AVG Remover eliminates all the parts of your AVG installation from your computer, including registry items, installation files, user files, etc. AVG Remover is the last option to be used in case the AVG uninstall / repair installation process has failed repeatedly.All AVG user settings will be removed after the uninstall process is complete, as well as content from the Virus Vault and all other items related to AVG installation and use. You will be asked during the removal procedure to restart your computer. Therefore, please make sure to finish your work and save all important data prior to launching AVG Remover. Read More »
- PartitionEaseUS Partition Master Free 12.9
- MechanicSystem Mechanic Professional 17.5...
- Avast ClearAvast Clear 18.2.3827.0
- AVG TuneUpAVG PC TuneUp 188.8.131.52831 (32-b...
- Revo ProRevo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.1
- DefragglerDefraggler 2.21.993
- Should IShould I Remove It 1.0.4 Build 36...
- GeekGeekUninstaller 184.108.40.206
- GWXGWX Control Panel 220.127.116.11
- DiskRecoveryO&O DiskRecovery Professional 12....
- AttributeAttribute Changer 9.0a
- StellarStellar Phoenix Windows Data Reco...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware