BlueStacks App Player 22.214.171.1243 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
BlueStacks App Player 2019 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Join 200 million people around the world already getting fullscreen enjoyment from top apps and games like WhatsApp and Castle Clash, PUBG or Fortnite. Best-in-Class “Layercake” technology enables even the most graphics-intensive games to run smoothly on your PC. Blue Stacks is the only Android Emulator supported with investment from Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm and AMD.
It was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of mobile gaming. Today more than 200 million people around the world use our App Player product to play mobile games on their PCs and Macs using patented Layercake technology. On the advertiser side, we have a unique platform that combines digital and traditional advertising channels to maximize both in a way no one has done before.
- 1.5 Million Android Games / 500,000+ HTML5/Flash games
- Camera Integration
- Developer Test Support
- Windows-Native Graphics Support
- Multi-touch Support
- Sensors Integrated
- Runs x86-based Apps
- Runs ARM-based Apps
- Move files between Windows + Android
- Microphone Integration
- Mouse + Keyboard Integration
- Mobile/Desktop Sync
- Double-Click APK Open from Desktop
- Android-on-TV Capability
- Full Product/IMEI Localization
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows 10/8/7:
- First click the “Download” button from FileHorse.com
- Once the installer has finished downloading open it to begin the installation process
- The default installation location should be fine… advanced users can change the location if they desire
- It runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes
- Click “Finish” and Software will open
How to Install and Play PUBG Mobile on Bluestacks:
Looking to test out and play the new PUBG mobile game? In this guide, we’ll explain to you how you can install PUBG on Bluestacks and get playing straight away. We’ll take you through every step, from downloading PUBG and the Program, to setting up the game settings and controls. Once you’ve finished reading through this, you’ll know everything there is to know about how to get PUBG up and running for free on the program.
Note: Requires .NET Framework.
Also Available: Download BlueStacks for Mac